High Productivity. Time Saving . Labour Saving. Easy for Operation.
Heating tower Auto Feeding System
● Auto-feeding materials, trays with laminated materials be conveyed to cooling tower automatically.
● Feeding device goes up and down, automatic feeding and discharging transmission.
● For convenient machine maintenance, feeding transmission system can be chosen to semi-automatic operation method.
● Electric heating, hot pressure 0-16Mpa, pressure precision ±0.1Mpa
● Operation temperature can be adjusted in the range of 0-200 ℃, temperature precision ±2℃
● Thermal platens flatness:0.05mm, parallelism: 0.05mm
● Each opening can work independently
● Pressure range:0-16Mpa, pressure precision:±0.1Mpa, can be adjusted in the range.
● Cooling platens flatness:0.05mm, parallelism: 0.05mm
● Platens adopt stainless steel and aluminum materials to avoid any rustiness.
Auto unloading System
● To receive the trays with materials from cooling tower automatically.
● Lifting platform conveys trays with materials from discharge shelf to roller transmission belt.
● Discharge shelf is on the right of the cooling tower, each opening is equipped with cross-feed convey roller for conveying.
Auto convey system
●Roller transmission belt is used for conveying of trays with non-laminated or laminated material
Lay and take out material System
● Convenient for taking out the materials manually.
● Suitable for different size of steel plates and laminating materials.
●Tilt table makes it easier for worker to lay the materials onto the trays
Full computer control management system and visual operation<span style="white-space: now
Cooling Method Water Cooling
Heating Method Electric Heating
Pressure Stages Heating 12 stages/cooling 5 stages
Pressure Precision 0-0.313KN/cm² ±0.02KN/cm²
Temperature Precision 0-200℃ 士2（℃）
Laminating Plate Smoothness 士0.05mm
Hydraulic Cylinder 4 for each tower
Laminating Plate Size 700mm×850mm
Opening Space 60mm
Laminating Plate thickness 48mm
Electric 380V ,50/60HZ, 100 KW
Dimension L4,900* W 3,980* H2,550mm
Weight 12,000 KGS